High Assurance Security Solution
Powered by Innometriks High Assurance Security Solution technology, C•CURE 9000 security and event management system PIV/CAC credential validation, registration and authentication suite elevates traditional physical access control systems to meet or exceed the credential authentication requirements set forth by the U.S. Government identity programs.
- Strong identity authentication using smart card, PIN and biometrics
- Cost-effective, powerful PIV/PIV-I/CAC/CIV/TWIC credential validation, enrollment and authentication solution reduces total installation costs with pre-installed appliance
- Immediate verification of biometric data for secure authentication
- Authentication services embedded in iSTAR Ultra eliminates the need for third party add-on boards
- Efficient design reduces IT management costs with less time required for updating software
- Intuitive C•CURE 9000 PIV/CAC card enrollment client software
- Compatible with a wide range of FICAM approved readers that use security industry standards for OSDP-secure communications
- Flexible reader communication support for OSDP via RS-485 Serial or TCP/IP protocol
- Supports PIV credential data management via multiple authoritative data bases for federal agencies and Department of Defense (DoD) customers
|INN-IDSVR-SW||Innometriks ID Server software. Linux-based FICAM high assurance software applications (RPM)|
|INN-HA-SW||Innometriks High Assurance Software suite. Software bundle that includes Card Enrollment Server, Panel Server, and the enrollment client software and one client license.|
|INN-ENR-LIC||Innometriks enrollment client license. Additional license for Microsoft Windows-based client software for PIV card validation and enrollment into ID Server. One license required per client.|
|INN-RDR485-8||Innometriks 8-port RS-485 to USB interface board. Connects up to 8 OSDP high assurance readers to an iSTAR Ultra|
|INN-USB-BIO||Lumidigm Venus multi-spectral USB bio-enrollment device, V302-20-S-USB1|
|HID-USB-5422||HID Omnikey 5422 USB smart card enrollment reader, contact/contactless interface|
|IDTV-SPR331||Identive SPR3310 USB smart card enrollment reader, contact interface|
|SECG-EA4-0089A||Secugen Hamster Pro 20 USB fingerprint enrollment reader|
|USB-PINPAD||Targus USB PIN Pad|
System Architecture Diagram
Innometriks hardware and software products work together to provide, strong identity authentication for mission critical environments. Strong authentication verifies an individual’s identity using technologies including biometrics, smart cards, public key infrastructure (PKI) and digital signatures to provide a high level of assurance above and beyond that available through non-smart card ID cards.
Innometriks ID Server is the centerpiece of the Innometriks High Assurance FICAM-compliant authentication and access control solution, working with any physical access control solution (PACS) to integrate smartcard technology with biometric authentication for PIV, PIV-I, CIV, TWIC, and other FICAM ID card formats.
- Simple to deploy
- Verifies Public Key Infrastructure paths
- Administration over Ethernet via WebAdmin
- Pushes certificate authentication down to the panel level
- Tracks revoked and expired certificates
- Integrates with a physical access control system
|CPU||Intel Core i3 Processor 2 GHz|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|Operating System||CentOS (32-bit) or Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.9|
In addition to compatibility with a wide range of FICAM approved readers that use security industry standards for OSDP-secure Communications, Innometriks offers a broad reader line for almost any requirement. Innometriks has solutions for indoor, rugged outdoor, extreme temperature, contactless smart card, and even PKI/PAK/PIV authentication challenge with card-based PIN and biometric verification and more. Managing reader configuration is also made simple with centralized, network-based management.
- Full line of readers for all security levels
- Indoor and outdoor models
- Digital certificate, PIN, and biometric authentication options
- FIPS 201 certified and FICAM approved models
- Centralized, web-based configuration management
- Network-based firmware upgrades
- Server- and card-based biometric authentication
Rugged high assurance, multi-factor reader for tough environments. With its durable aluminum housing and optional rain seal and heater kits, the Rhino reader can operate in harsh climates and in temperatures from -20° F to 120° F.
Modular, high assurance reader for all security levels. The Cheetah reader allows complete flexibility from simple contactless smart card reading all the way up to complex, high-security, multi-factor authentication including digital certificates, PIN codes, and biometrics.
This compact keypad smart card reader significantly lowers the cost of high assurance while maintaining robust functionality and powerful reader management.